sábado, 25 de abril de 2020

Into the future

I think that in the future there are going to exist the flying cars, but in 30 years more or less. I think that in the future there are going to exist driver less cars and I think that there are improving them and trying them. I think that in the future there are going to exist some androids that they are going to help people in the house, at work, helping kids, preparing the breakfast, preparing the lunch, preparing the dinner and many other things. There are going to exist some portals or machines to teletrasport thing or persons, for example: you are in Spain and you have to send something to Australia, you put this thing in the portal or the machine and in one second it is in Australia and you don't have to go in an aeroplane thirty-seven hours to in an aeroplane to send it. I think that in the future you will be able to travel throw time like in the movie "Back to the future" that they can travel throw the time in some portals and there are flying cars like I said in the beginning and they go very high.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario